Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Promotion Campaign

So far, my promotion campaign is going very well, in my opinion. A campaign? Yes, I'm going through as many networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and now Blogger, to create awareness. Awareness in Painted Fae. Sure, it's a tiny shop with no sales (yet!), but with the proper promotion methods, we'll be raking in the cash before too long!

I'm going to be doing this campaign until after June 2nd, because my son's first Birthday is that day, and I need to focus on that when I'm not online. I only log on once a week, so my party planning has a lot of time to unfold. :D

Once June 3rd rolls around, I'll be focussing much more on creating new items for the shop, as well as building an inventory for the upcoming craft fair in my hometown--but that is another post entirely!

2 comments:

  1. Am I your first follower? I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you!! Cute items you have. Can't wait to see more of your blog. I have an Etsy shop myself. Check it out sometime http://allurebyu.etsy.com.

    Good luck to your blog and shop!

    ReplyDelete